[PACKAGE] Docker v17.12.1 for WD My Cloud

This is Docker v17.12.1 for WD My Cloud.

Official website: https://www.docker.com/
Source code: wdpksrc/wdpk/docker at master · WDCommunity/wdpksrc · GitHub
Original thread: [PACKAGE] Docker v18.03.1 CE for WD My Cloud

I don’t have a DLx100 device so I couldn’t test it yet…
Report any issues on github.

Download here

Use this at your own risk / responsibility.

1 Like

I am new to docker. I am planning to run raspberry pi image and home automation on NAS DL2100. I tried to install this manually. Installation was completed, after reboot I could not get the UI to work.

When I do SSH and run docker version command it shows me 18.09 version. please advise.

v18.09 means the new version is running.
rpi has arm architecture, while DL2100 has x64 intel processor.
Docker has no UI. Check github for tips on how to get portainer working.

Thanks for your response. I was wrong multiple time in my first post… You pointed them rightly, what I meant to say about rpi was I will use Ubuntu image and run homebridge and node-red on docker.

I will check portainer tips on github…

It’s been a while since I’ve done this, see here: Docker and apps - #16 by Tfl

Please follow instructions at Docker · WDCommunity/wdpksrc Wiki · GitHub and I’ll see what I can do.
Also reboot once.

I will try those steps, if it doesnt work, I think I will stick to command based docker instead of portainer. I saw your homebridge suggestion, It does work.

Also, if I need both homebridge and node-red what is recommended… run it in a separate container or build one with both running on it?

Same problem here…

Sorry, I don’t know how to map the docker socket into the container for this old OS.
It’s a limitation you’ll have to live with…
You can try to install a more recent kernel or a recent version of Debian/Ubuntu.
There’s info available on the wdpksrc github.