WD is happy to announce the release of the My Cloud EX2 Ultra Firmware Version 2.30.165.
- Redesigned MyCloud App Store to include native and 3rd party apps for better user experience.
- Enhanced dashboard to fit all top menu items on one screen without scroll bar.
- Enhanced SMB server (samba) to support Apple Time Machine protocol extensions.
- Enhanced SMB server (samba) to operate using SMB-3 protocol by default.
- Resolved critical security vulnerabilities.
- Improved MyCloud Cloud connectivity across MyCloud web, mobile & client apps.
- Improved efficiency of internal MyCloud flash.
- Improved directory browsing latency over AFP when device wakes up from standby.
- Improved latency of displaying thumbnails on mobile & web app.
- Added analytics for network connection configuration.
- Resolved issue where analytics logs were not updated as expected.
- Enhanced UPnP support to pass updated UPnP certification tests
- Resolved issue of unable to connect macOS Sierra (v10.12) ssh client.
- Resolved issue where extra shares were created on system restore.
- Updated native Elephant Drive app to v3.0.24.
- Elephant Drive & Amazon S3 can now be updated without updating firmware via App Store.
- Improved dashboard network graph’s X-Axis to be at least 125 MB/s.