Netflix Loosing Logon Details

Hi Folks,

I’ve recently bought a new WD Live TV Streamer and all is going well. However Netflix is constantly loosing its logon details. Every other day it will not logon and it comes up with a message saying “Cannot Connect To Netflix Please Try Again Later”.

I then have to go into the System Menu and Reset All Online Service Accounts before re entering my Netflix credentials.

Is this a known problem?

Thanks.

Did you upgrade the firmware?

Yeah…was the first thing I did when I started it up.

Hi folks, will a downgrade of the Firmware solve my Netflix issue? Can someone from WD confirm that this is an issue with the latest Firmware?

I rather not have to do it if I don’t have to in case the downgrade screws the player.

Thanks.

ThFatHawaiian wrote:

Every other day it will not logon and it comes up with a message saying “Cannot Connect To Netflix Please Try Again Later”.

It’s not losing logon details.  There was a bug a long time ago where it actually WOULD lose the logon details, and the first screen would ask “Are you a NetFlix Member?” – and make you go through the login every time.

Is the message you’re getting accompanied by an error code?

Can’t see an error code. It simply says it cannot connect to Netflix, please try again later. This happens repeatedly until I reset via the system menu.

Meant to add that I’m on Firmware version 1.12.14.

Upgraded to 1.13.8 and still getting the same problem. Every other day I have to reset and re enter netflix logon details. Does anyone have any ideas?