MyCloud Mirror goes not in stand by

Hi, this is Chris, I am not a native speaker and I am new in this community. Please forgive if I make mistakes. But I hope for help with a problem.
I have since spring a WD MyCloud Mirror 2TB. Until about two months ago I was very happy with it. But suddenly the two HD are allways awake. The automatic standby is no more and the blue LEDs are constantly on and I can also feel the discs running.
I have about 1,1 TB on the disc (mostly photos and music) and I do not add a lot of data the last weeks. I also do not have new advices - with the exception that I upgraded from an iPhone 5S to a 6S. As far as I know I have the latest firmware.
Has any one an idea what the problem could be? I am grateful for every advice.
Best reagrds - Chris

They changed it or there is bug where the hard drive leds stay on even when its sleeping. Is the first one slowly pulsing? Then its asleep.

1 Like

Hi John,
You’re right! The patient is in good healt, just the symptoms are the problem. The disks are indeed NOT running and the first LED is slowly pulsing. So everything okay - but I hope they will change it with a firmware that glowing means “on”.
Thank you so much for your help and danke schön - Chris