My WD Elements 25A2 is not working properly

It worked fine, until some days ago, but suddenly, when I try to watch or listen to a midia stored in it, I can’t, because the midia starts to froze. On the tv is the same issue. I tried different sizes and types of file, but is all the same.
Another problem is that, everytime I trie to copy files from the HD to the pc it doesn’t work in normal levels, the speed of tranfer is extremely low, but the speed of transfer from pc to HD is normal. I already formatted the HD, but the issued keeps going on.
P.S.:When I do analyse the hard drive, by windows 10, it - right after - works normal.

Keeping a check on hard disk drive issues is not that challenging if you’re using a proper tools. Mechanical hard drives are quite sensitive and prone to physical failure or crash. Mechanical shock, corrupt drivers, improper use, or mishandling of drive or system can cause disk errors that can lead to logical corruption, mechanical failure, and physical crash. Here I suggest you to check out the below blog which will take you through the most effective methods to keep a thorough check on the hard disk health and also help you to stay more productive by scheduling the disk checking and optimization tasks: https://www.stellarinfo.com/blog/how-to-check-hard-disk-health/

Hope this will help you out.