My WD Concept

This is my design i gave to WD 5 YEARS ago, i guess. Hey, WD people will like it.
Benefits: Customer can view inside data stored like pics, email, use internet, along with storing data.

If u make it, pls give me two piece of it and US $ 2500, I want to buy a simple motorcycle for office to home. thanks

I’m sorry, but if after 5 years we haven’t responded to this idea, then you should know that it will never happen. Besides, you can’t make people pay you because you give them an idea, even if they use it. Here’s a quote straight from Google: “can you copyright an idea.”

Copyrights protect expression and patents protects inventions, and neither protect ideas. In both cases the idea is the first critical step, but without some identifiable embodiment of the idea there can be no intellectual property protection obtained and no exclusive rights will flow unto you.

And, just so you know, our name is copyrighted and our products carry their own patents. So, if you created the idea and then tried to sell it, you’d end up in other legal issues. It’s just not worth it.

I’m sorry the idea didn’t catch on. You would have definitely had bragging rights.

1 Like