My passport ssd can't be recognition in WD Security

My passport ssd can’t be recognition in WD Security, but other WD product can be show in WD Security, and my PC (win10) can recognition them all, I want to change my passport ssd password

Hi @hahaooxx,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask

If you’re unable to recognize your WD Passport SSD in WD Security but your Windows 10 PC can recognize it, you can try changing the password using the WD Drive Utilities software instead.
Download and install WD Drive Utilities from the Western Digital website, then connect your WD Passport SSD securely to your Windows 10 PC. Launch WD Drive Utilities and select your WD Passport SSD from the list of connected drives. Look for an option within WD Drive Utilities to change the password for your WD Passport SSD, likely labeled as “Security” or similar. Follow the on-screen instructions to set a new password, which will likely involve entering the current password and then setting a new one. After completing the process, disconnect and reconnect your WD Passport SSD to verify that the new password works correctly. If this method works, your WD Passport SSD will be protected with the new password. Keep the password safe for future access.
If you encounter issues, consider contacting Western Digital’s customer support for assistance.