My Instagram account is not showing on Do More choices

Recently I bought a My cloud storage 4TB. My facebook acct and Instagram were showing in the Do More option to link social media. It’s not there anymore and I don’t see a way to add it to the social accts that i can try to import to my cloud

Can anyone help in letting me know what could I do ? It had started to import before and it kept on saying my Instagram password must have changed because it would suddenly stopped and it never downloaded anything from it , but now it’s not even in the list of Avila accts.

Thank you for any help given

Ivee

Hi @Ivee24,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask

1 Like

Thank you. I will do that

Hey, I’ve been monitoring your Instagram account and that is not showing up on the Do More choices. Is there anything we can do? A few weeks ago you requested access to more personalized ads in order for people who follow both our company’s page as well yours will see them too- but it looks like this hasn’t happened yet though!

I’ve had the same issue with my Instagram account not showing up on my “Do More” choices. From my experience, starting a new account and linking it to your cloud storage may solve the problem. Also, I suggest checking if the account is still active and if the password is correct. If you’re still having trouble, you can also try buying Instagram followers, as it can help give your account more visibility. Make sure to do some research on how to buy Instagram followers from a reputable source, so you don’t get scammed! Let me know if this helps.

Instagram hasn’t been supported since Firmware 8.5.1-102

The spam post above from mosa… should be removed.
https://releasenotes.mycloud.com/

Important Notes

• Firmware update to 8.5.1-102 will be pushed automatically to the device
  • After the update, all device users will continue to be able to access device data using Mobile app, Web app or Desktop app
  • Apps installed from Do More store will no longer be available and will need to be reinstalled. Content that was imported by the app can still be accessed
  • Mirror It app will no longer be supported and will be available as ElephantDrive app
  • The following apps will not be supported:
    • Channels DVR
    • Instagram
    • Box
    • One Drive
    • Alexa