Facebook and instagram option missing from import

Bought a 5tb WD passport ultra and amazon and installed fall the required drivers on windows 10 but to my surprise IAM not seeing option to import from social media accounts like Facebook and Instagram. Only 3 options are coming like Dropbox, google etc.

1 Like

Can anyone help?

Try to find a guide for 5tb WD passport ultra. I don’t know exactly how to do that, so I don’t want to mess you up. In my opinion, Instagram is the best opportunity for all those who dream about having their own business. All my life, I wanted to found my own business, but after graduating from college, I went and got a job. The salary was pretty high, so I forgot about my dream. A few months ago I lost my job and realized that I choose the wrong path, and getting a job is not what I really want. I searched for business ideas with small investments and found out about drop-shipping. There was one little problem. I had no audience where to advertise the products, but thankfully I stumbled on this site Buy Instagram Followers - 100% Real & Instant | Try Famoid!, and realized that it is a great opportunity to start selling products via Instagram. I bought a lot of Instagram followers, and now I make up to six dollars a month.

To back up social media was exactly why I bought this drive.
So frustrating.