My Cloud Mirror losing power

First-time poster as this is the first issue I’ve had with my My Cloud Mirror. It’s well passed it warranty, so I guess I need to understand whether this is something I can fix myself, or whether this is the beginning of the end.

Basically, the hard drive has begun to regularly switch itself off: all lights, all internal sounds. Just off. No power. Turning it off and on at the plug socket turns it back on, and it acts like nothing has happened, until it occurs again. This is now happening every 24 to 48 hours, and I’ve no idea what’s causing it. It’s now pot luck whether it works when I / others want to access it.

I’ve checked and turned off the power-saving settings, but to no avail.

So, has anyone else experienced this? Is this some kind of sign that it’s had enough, or is there a quick fix?

The two drives themselves are fine, I think. It would seem to be the infrastructure around them that seems to be failing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you - I’ll give that a go and let you know. I’m actually away from home for a couple of weeks, so there’ll be a delay in my response. Thanks again.