My Cloud home is blinking slowly and unable to connect

Hi

I had my Cloud home for 2 months and i moved all data and suddnely today i am unable to connect (web/Mobile/Desktop) and the light on device is slowly blinking

your help is much appricated…

Advanced thanks
Sree

Hi indosree,

Here’re some links which will definitely help you to get back this device in its original behaviour.

https://support.wdc.com/knowledgebase/answer.aspx?ID=18549&lang=en

Did you manage to solve the issue?

Lots of recent discussion in this thread and another at the bottom so there is no need to revive this 3 year old thread. It could be the MCH unable to connect to WD servers or unable to update firmware or possibly disk problem.

Interested owners can look at their debug_logs.zip to find out what is going on instead of guessing:

Lots of recent discussion but no solution for the issue. I’ve been struggling with this problem for almost a month now. I’m sorry but I’m no looking for guesses, I’m looking for a solution to make this blinking brick work in the way it’s supposed to work.

1 Like

I am having the exact same issue.

My Cloud Home device is connected and even showing as a ‘connected device’ on my router settings but I can’t seem to access it as it does NOT appear on the WD app. It does NOT show as offline either… simply does not appear anywhere.

Internet/ cables / ethernet ports are working perfectly fine.

1 Like

Hello, did it connect back once again?