My Book external hard drive won't power up

I have a WD MyBook 1TB external hard drive that I was using last week. I plugged it in yesterday and the blue light came on and then went off and it won’t power up at all. Any ideas? I’ve got TONS of digitized video and back-up files on there that I don’t have anywhere else.
P/N: WDBFJK0040HBK-0A
S/N: WCC4E6JA5HT3
Thanks for any help!

I’m guessing (hoping) that it may be a power issue and am considering getting a SATA connector and trying to access the drive directly but wanted to ask here in case there was something else I should try first before pulling the drive apart.
Done lots of looking around online and found the following thread which seems to be the closest to what I might need and wanted to see if anyone else had other ideas.

Thanks!

Found some more information although, no one seems to be replying so it may not matter.
I purchased this drive in October 2016, WD 4TB My Book Desktop External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 - WDBFJK0040HBK-NESN
Based on the warranty, it looks like it expired after 2 years…I found some threads that said the data on My Books is encrypted so I won’t be able to connect it without a case…anyone know if that’s true??