iPhone BackUp

How do I backup my iPhone to WR MyCloud PR2100, complete backup, not just Photos & videos

The My Cloud cannot backup all the data on the iPhone. We only are allowed access to photos and videos by Apple. To backup the entire phone, you would have to perform a normal backup of the iPhone through iTunes then either run backup software from your computer to the My Cloud (SmartWare for PC, Time Machine for Mac) or manually copy and paste the backup file from the computer to the My Cloud.

Why not directly back up your iPhone data with iTunes or iCloud?
You can enable “iCloud backup” option on your iPhone settings or connect iPhone with iTunes to sync data.
By using above two methods, you can get more chances to recover data from backups with the aid of iPhone data recovery, such as Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery, EaseUS Free Data Recovery, etc.

I don’t want to use iCloud for backups, that’s why I bought MyCloud PR2100 in the first place.

The NAS is not designed to back up “anything”; it is not designed to backup an iPhne other than it’s Camera Roll. The only was to backup an iPhone’s data is to use iTunes onto your computer or iCloud. You did not fully understand the NAS.