Im getting so frustrated

Hi there, so i have a WD 500 GB my passport external hardrive and i havet used it for a couple of weeks and then when i went to go use it again i plugged it in and it wouldnt let me past the unlocking thing. Like i would unlock it and then nothing ould happen i would go into the computer area and just the WD unlocker thing so i would click and then the whole windows explorer would crash and then it would ask me to enter the password again. I also have some very important business paper work on there so that i can take it back and forth to work with me but it just wont let me into my files so i cant do anything to get to them and im so angry. some one PLEEEAAASSSEEE help me.

I even plugged it into the wall for a little bit.

Thank you so much,

Awaiting a reply, D

Hello Mate,

You got me confuse here " I even plugged it into the wall for a little bit." How did you plug your drive into the wall? This is a USB drive, if you somehow connect the drive into a USB power adapter and plugged into the wall you just fry the drive circuit board…

insanist wrote:

Hi there, so i have a WD 500 GB my passport external hardrive and i havet used it for a couple of weeks and then when i went to go use it again i plugged it in and it wouldnt let me past the unlocking thing. Like i would unlock it and then nothing ould happen i would go into the computer area and just the WD unlocker thing so i would click and then the whole windows explorer would crash and then it would ask me to enter the password again. I also have some very important business paper work on there so that i can take it back and forth to work with me but it just wont let me into my files so i cant do anything to get to them and im so angry. some one PLEEEAAASSSEEE help me.

I even plugged it into the wall for a little bit.

Thank you so much,

Awaiting a reply, D

There is no way to go over the passport thing as you called unless you have the right password

You can erase everything to get back to the drive but there is no master password