I drop my WD 1T My passport Ultra. Now the speed of transfert is so slow

I drop my WD 1T My passport Ultra. Now the speed of transfert is so slow. It take maybe 45 minute just for almost any laptop i use it on to recognize he had been plug in, and windoos give me a insane estimation on how long it would take to totaly transfert the data from the external dik to my computer… I am talking about 3 week. So it did almot been ready for trash, but he do not wanna go. AND I DO NOT WANT HIM TO GO… Data inside that are crucial for me… What can I do ? PLEASE

If you can still access the data, even if it is slow, consider yourself very lucky.

Copy the critical data NOW – even if it takes three weeks.

I agree with Tony, you’re lucky you can access the drive at all ! … a drop usually kills a drive dead.
Backup all your Critical Data now ! while you still have a chance, no matter how slow it is.

And in future, always have a backup of your important data in case of situations exactly like this.

As you said, it is showing in system but working very slow after drop down then perhaps the hard drive is physically damaged due to drop down. In this situation my suggestion to you is to take backup of your data as soon as possible because once drive stops recognizing by the system you won’t be able to access your data again.