I cannot create an RMA for a WD disk

I havwe been trying for hours to create an RMA for a gold WD HD (actually it has nothing to do with the disk itself) through my support portal BUT I can only view the first page of the rma … then there is no link to follow… Is this a site problem? or a broswer problem (chrome)?

The only available link is at the bottom for users with purple micros sd card…
I have even tried to create an wra from the registered products page but I get the same response… There is no visible link to follow… Please assist…

Hi doctorC1,

We have sent a message, please check your Community Message Inbox.

Hi Brandon,P,

I’m having the same issue as the original poster, why is your response private rather than letting us know what the issue is?

Regards,

Ok I had to contact WD via phone to have my RMA . They mentioned that maybe the problem was due to fact that I had a previous account (different email… that no longer exists…) but this has been the case for more than 3 years without issues and only yesterday I had the problem. My last RMA was issued on dec 2017 without any problem… The point is that although they deleted my previous account the problem persists… I can’t still create a web based RMA ticket…
According to the WD representative in the RMA page I should see and choose from my registered products… This table isn’t available on my web page for unkown reason…

Thanks doctorC1…

OK now I have another problem… I can’t access my support portal… it says that either email… or password are wrong… I haven’t changed anything so obviously something else is the problem… I think I’ll have to call back WD support again…