How to show desktop through keyboard shortcuts for MacBook?

Guys, recently (2 weeks ago) I bought a new MacBook (2015), and it’s my first MacBook, so, could anyone advise me how to show desktop via keyboard shortcuts? Simply I don’t even sort out in this device, so I need some help

Hey, friend, there are a lot of articles. So, check it in the Internet.
If you want to show the Mac desktop quickly, the fastest way to do so is often with a keyboard shortcut to reveal the desktop. This approach will push aside all on-screen windows, apps, and other information, and show only the Mac desktop – all without closing any apps.

I was looking for the same info, tried doing the same but it didn’t worked. Thanks for spreading the knowledge!

Modern Macs use the following keyboard shortcut to reveal the desktop. Press Command –Mission Control (this is usually F3, you’ll see three small squares on the key). Older Macs may still have the F11 key assigned to Show Desktop, on newer Macs this key is usually assigned to the reduce volume control though.

Modern Macs use the following keyboard shortcut to reveal the desktop. Press Command –Mission Control (this is usually F3, you’ll see three small squares on the key ). Older Macs may still have the F11 key assigned to Show Desktop, on newer Macs this key is usually assigned to the reduce volume control though.

Thanks for sharing this information. It was useful.