How do I share a folder? I searched but couldn’t find

My Cloud Ultra EX2, trying to share a single folder from my private account (not Public) with another My Cloud user (I am the admin).

Any idea how to do this? I tried through Windows mapping as well as through both accounts when logged in to Mycloud.com (my account as well as the admin) but can’t figure out how to do it.
Note: I am not asking about a ‘share’; I want to grant access to a specific folder on my account to another user, and I can’t find how to do it. I don’t see anything in the manual in regards to direct a user to a specific folder.

Thanks.

Yes, you can create a share link in order to share folder or files stored in My Cloud EX2 Ultra using MyCloud.com and this share link can be send via email to receiver. You may refer this KBA for more details.

https://support.wdc.com/knowledgebase/answer.aspx?ID=13200

Not sure what am I missing.
Am I supposed to login to my mycloud.com account or the Admin? Clearly I want to do it while logged in to my account, not the Admin one.
When I do so (following the instructions in your link), the closest option for me to get to my files is when I click Web File Viewer at the top (see screen shot below)

but this leads me to Shares. I then click my name/user and do not see any ‘share’ options when I right click the folder that I want to share (see second screenshot below).

Anyone?

I can’t offer a solution but I have exactly the same frustration!
Anyone offer some advise?