Help for my "myBook duo" not "live" nor "cloud"

Hi everyone, I’m new to the WD community and I hope i don’t make any mistakes by presenting my post. Hi everyone, I’m new to the WD community and I hope i don’t make any mistakes by presenting my problem. English is also helped by an automatic translator.
My problem: after 4 years of home work my myBookDuo has stopped working. It is no longer seen by Windows as myBook but as an unknown external hd and asks me to format it. The blue power light flashes as if trying to access the data, the light lights of the two internal HD remain off. It is true that he is four years old, but I believe that a product equipped with two WD-certified RED HD for NAS activities should not die at the same time for no apparent reason. Unfortunately WD support contacted on the phone gave me no hope explaining that from how the problem looks it could be caused by a malfunction of myBook. Although I have no reason not to believe the technician who responded to me, I’m looking for help from some community colleague who has any idea how to try to recover.
Thank you to anyone who can help me. Best regards and happy new year to all

Hello,

Please refer to the following KBA article: Cannot Find My WD Drive on Windows or macOS