Searching for solution that my MacMini M1 on OSX Big Sur, not seeing my Studio XL device connected directly to MacMini. (Using Apple original adapter Thunderbolt to Type C)
- I’ve installed latest software and drivers.
- It’s shows up only in system report page under Hardware/Thunderbolt tab. (see screenshot)
- It not shows up on Disk Utility.
- Also checked for software/firmware update, but G-Speed studio Utility gives feedback, that everything is up to date.
- G-SPEED is working perfectly on my Mac Book Pro, so I can confirm that my G-Speed Studio XL is in perfect condition and I have no issues using it with my MacBook Pro.
P.S. If there is similar topic about this issue, please forward me there. Forum search with that kind of problem gives me no results. Maybe wrong keywords