G-SPEED Studio Software Utility under Sonoma

I have a 24TB G-Speed Shuttle (4 bays) Thunderbolt 3 and the G-SPEED Studio used to launch automatically when I would start my iMac (27") and perform a test of the functioning of the G-SPEED RAID. After I upgraded the OS to Sonoma (now running (14.4.1), the G-SPEED Studio no longer starts at launch, and if I start it, it does not really work.I do not get the window that

If I try to update the G-SPEED Studio, I get a message saying that my system is up to date. The version of G-Speed Studio is 2.00 5200.10.
Is this the latest version?

Should the G-SPEED Studio work ok under Sonoma? If yes, any idea why mine is not working? It seems clear that soemthing is wrong following the grade to Sonoma. I have waited for the G-SPEED Studio to be updated, but it does not seem to be happening.

Thanks for any guidance!

I had a similar issue with my intel iMac when I updated to OS 13 Ventura.
I ended up abandoning ship and reverting back to Monterey.
However, I did have success updating to the latest OS and my G-Speed Shuttle is running without issues.
The latest version I’ve updated the utility to is 2.00.5200.32.
Not sure what to suggest other than perhaps reinstalling the utility?

Thanks.
I will try to reinstall.
I can survive without the software as the disk is operating fine. However. I would appreciate having the software as I found it a useful tool to keep a eye on the health of the drive.