Funspot games

Hi guys. I need your help please. I own a wd tv live that I don’t really use for the last 5 years but my son does. He loves the games in funspot but recently we don’t have access to them. Everything is ok with the internet connection but the games are not working. I tryed to find them from other sources but nothing. Please help my little boy…

The WDTV is discontinued (and so is Funspot most likely)

Buy him a PlayStation or Xbox or Nintendo Console … he’ll love one of those even more :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for the reply. My boy is autistic. :sweat::sweat::sweat: We have PlayStation, computers, Wii and tablets and he insists to ask for those games. I know that for you people that sounds weird but nobody knows what situation we have in our home. Please anybody who can help us to find those games from somewhere else. I have tried everything but with no results…

Just to confirm … WD did remove Funspot from the newer players (and this will apply to the old) … New Release - WD TV Live Streaming Firmware Version 2.03.20 (4/20/16)

There weren’t that many games … but i found a screenshot (via Google Search) Maybe you can Google search those titles and play them on PC (they were only Flash/Html games)

wdtv_funspot

1 Like

Thanks again. That new firmware is it compatible with my wd tv live?

That firmware is for the WDTV Live Streaming Media Player (Gen 3) … that looks like this

And Not for the WDTV Live & Live Plus (Gen 2)

Of course, it’s not good to become addicted to games, but you shouldn’t avoid them either. Many games strengthen memory, logic, attention, and many other important parts that can help us in life. For this reason, young children should not be forbidden to play games, but you should choose the games and teach them how to do it correctly. In addition, everything must be monitored so as not to be addictive, so simply set a certain time for play.
I’m a Dota2 fan but I’m not addicted. I play when I have free time and in this way I recreate myself. Especially after I installed Dota2 boost in general it became a pleasure this game. Does anyone here still play Dota2?