I have a 2TB WD My Passport Ultra that I’ve been using for a few years. Unfortunately, something has happened:
- While it shows up when I plug it into any computer, I can’t transfer any files out of it.
- I can still see all the files, and I can even access the particular files (photos/videos/documents).
- The drive is extremely slow, to make it unusable, any videos unwatchable since they load very slowly.
- When I try to transfer files, the transfer is extremely slow, almost non-existent. Some larger files, I’ve waited hours without any progress on the transfer. For smaller files, I’ve been able to transfer them over.
- Finally, and I’m unsure if this is related, when I plug in the drive, there are two drives which pop-up: My Passport (D:) and DBR_BOOT (E:)
Any help at all would be very much appreciated on how I can fix this, get my data off of this drive. Thanks!