WD Community

Download query

I have purchased a 4TB External HD, installed and have been using it for about 4 days.
I just registered it online and note that there is a link to other software for download, including Acronis True Image.
I did not notice a purchase link to the software. Is the Acronis True Image a free to D/L and use or will there be a charge for it? Thank you.

Hello there,

It is a free download WD edition, this version of acronis will only work with WD drives, no additional charge is made.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for your reply.

Support for Western Digital Hard Drives | Western Digital

Still Need Help?

Reach out to Support for more assistance.

Sign in to Your Support Account

Get up-to-date information about your products.

Western Digital Business Portal

Unlock benefits and tools for your business such as enterprise support, pricing and rebate tools, marketing, loyalty, rewards, and more.