Data volume failed to mount

I just finish a debrick procedure for my MyBookLive to add a new harddrive. Every seems to be OK, I could access the dashboard and define a new share point. The share point can be acceced and used without problem from a client windows PC (I tested creating a new MS word file on there). But the “Data volume failed to mount” message appear on the notification event on the dashboard. I already checked the others posts about this issue, but I think this particular case is different. Follows are the result of parted:

MyBookAcovis:~# parted
GNU Parted 2.2
Using /dev/sda
Welcome to GNU Parted! Type ‘help’ to view a list of commands.
(parted) p
Model: ATA Hitachi HDS72101 (scsi)
Disk /dev/sda: 1000GB
Sector size (logical/physical): 512B/512B
Partition Table: gpt

Number Start End Size File system Name Flags
3 15.7MB 528MB 513MB linux-swap(v1) primary
1 528MB 2576MB 2048MB ext3 primary raid
2 2576MB 4624MB 2048MB ext3 primary raid
4 4624MB 1000GB 996GB primary

(parted)
(parted) q

The detail noted here is that no “extX” appears for /dev/sda4.

MyBookAcovis:~# fsck /dev/sda4
fsck from util-linux-ng 2.17.2
e2fsck 1.41.12 (17-May-2010)
fsck.ext2: Superblock invalid, trying backup blocks…
fsck.ext2: Bad magic number in super-block while trying to open /dev/sda4

The superblock could not be read or does not describe a correct ext2
filesystem. If the device is valid and it really contains an ext2
filesystem (and not swap or ufs or something else), then the superblock
is corrupt, and you might try running e2fsck with an alternate superblock:
e2fsck -b 8193

Any suggestion about what is happening will be really appreciated

As I tried to explain, this case is a new disk provision to a NAS and the detail that the partition 4 had no file system type when displayed with parted command. Taking reference on the "debrick"procedure examples regarding the partition types that the NAS should have, the following commad was done (SSH session):
“mkfs.ext4 /dev/sda4”
After the command a boot what done. After boot, the web dashboard was accesed and the first detail was that the main screen shows popup with a “Initializaing”. Then no more events about “Data volume failed to mount” appeared. However I would like to maintain the case open until any comment about what I could miss on the debrick procedure,

Hello, unfortunately I have not tried this, lets see if an advanced user can provide some guidance or tips on the issue.

hello
i have the same problem with MBL 2TB and tried with PUTTY to run some commands, however it does not go forward … pictures attached.
if it can help more experienced users?
thx