Dashboard stuck in Initializing

Hi everyone.

I have a WD MyCloud 2Tb,  from some time when I try to enter to Dashboard web application and after I logged on with my user and password, I see a message in a modal window that says “Device Initialize” and small animated image.  I wait a rasonable time but the window does not go away.   If I reboot the unit the problem disapear but after many days the problem back.

Did someone has this problem?

Thanks.

What color is the LED when this is happening?

Blue, if I connect with SSH or MyCloud App (windows or Android or IPod) it is work ok.

Hi guys,

Same problem here.

I saw that my ip changed 10.0.0.3 to 10.0.0.7.
I’ve tried to access by Safari, Chrome and Firefox and nothing. I’m using Mac OS 10.9.3, lastest JAVA, browsers and Flash)
I’ve tried restarting the drive button and nothing happens.
I put ethernet cable in another place and nothing else.
Also I’ve tried to 40s reset without success.
The drive LED is blue and I CAN see and access in all locations Finder, ipad, iphone, wd2go, do not access the dashboard only.
Would anyone help us?

My best

Gustavo

guspapa wrote:

Hi guys,

Same problem here.

I saw that my ip changed 10.0.0.3 to 10.0.0.7.
I’ve tried to access by Safari, Chrome and Firefox and nothing. I’m using Mac OS 10.9.3, lastest JAVA, browsers and Flash)
I’ve tried restarting the drive button and nothing happens.
I put ethernet cable in another place and nothing else.
Also I’ve tried to 40s reset without success.
The drive LED is blue and I CAN see and access in all locations Finder, ipad, iphone, wd2go, do not access the dashboard only.
Would anyone help us?

My best

Gustavo

This issue is currently under investigation. 

Jmoig try this, worked for me:

UNPLUG the power, then press the reset button and keep it pressed while you plug the power back in, for 40s.