Create backup from Cloud to USB HDD

I am looking to find a way to create a backup routine to back only new files (in certain folder and sub folder) from my cloud to USB HDD
Any software like folder compare or similar will make the copy through the laptop … which mean data will go from cloud to laptop to HDD
I am already copying large files/folders using my cloud desktop app … so data don’t go through the network.
Any help ?

If you have a My Cloud, NOT a My Cloud Home you can use the backup feature included in the My Cloud Dashboard (either Safepoint or Backup) to backup the contents of the My Cloud to a USB hard drive attached to the My Cloud… While the initial backup will take a very long time if one has a lot of data on the My Cloud, subsequent backups only backup new/changed files on the My Cloud. See the User Manual for the My Cloud for more information on how to backup the My Cloud to a USB hard drive attached to the My Cloud USB port.

There are other options using SSH to setup a backup process to another location but its more complicated to setup. Here is one such past discussion on alternatives to the My Cloud Dashboard Safepoint.