I’m wondering how to install new custum theme. I read all I should do is:
- Connect your WDTV LiveHub with your computer and surf to the harddrives root.
- Here you should see a “.wd_tv” folder.
- Copy the whole theme (e.g. “Anodized”) folder into “.wd_tv\theme…”
- At the LiveHub go to Settings/Apearance/User Themes Interfaces.
- Make sure the theme location is set to Local. (red remote button)
- Select the Anodized theme and your are ready.
Note: You can always roll back to default the Theme
Is that it?