Cannot log into public folder after MacOS updates?

Roy S: Please be informed that you can map your WD My Cloud Home Public share using the link below:
https://support-en.wd.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/30614
Henry Cline: up until recently I was logging in as a registered user using my WD Home usr/pass?
Henry Cline: The guest access did go through, So I am able to log in, but wondering what changed?
Henry Cline: And really wondering if WD can please make access to the public folder easier for us Home users?
Roy S: Please be informed that since the drive does not have dashboard and you are trying to map the public share so you don’t need to login with the registered user. Please try to map is using Guest and let me know the outcome.
Roy S: Please be informed that this is issues is only due to the recent changes in the macOS Big sur. However, the public share as as easy to access like a private share in any other macOS.
Henry Cline: ahh, I see. But I cannot access it from the My Cloud Home ?
Roy S: Are you getting any error while trying to login to your My Cloud Home device?
Henry Cline: NO, I can log in just fine, but There is no path to the public share?
Roy S: Please be informed that you can access the public folder only when you’re connected locally. You cannot access the public folder using MyCloud.com.
Henry Cline: also good to know, thanks very much!
Roy S:

You’re welcome and thank you so much for your kind cooperation!!