Blu-ray ISO not running in WDTV Live

Could anyone tell me how I should compile my Blu-ray rip into folders to ISO for the Live WDTV can read it, because until now I can only play Blu-ray folders when I point to the folder STREAM? I’ve done in every way with the ISO using ImgBurn program UDF 2.5 MODE1/2048 WDTV Live and play just a few credits to Blu-ray and then goes to the browser, interesting that the small screen browser initialize the video, but when I click on it nothing, which the ISO standard Blu-ray player that reads WDTV Live? Druid ®

1 Like

Hi dude, are you are to confirm if the ISOs hold the DRM from the Blu-Rays? If they do, then they won’t play…

[PROBLEM RESOLVED]

DruidCtba wrote:

[PROBLEM RESOLVED]

How did you resolve this problem??

Maybe you could reset the device to factory defaults or wait for a firmware update… because my WD TV Live Plus plays Blu-ray ISO without problem. Another suggestion is to make your Blu-ray Disc or BDMV folder into MKV file. Recently I start to use a tool bytecopy to backup my blu ray to mkv files. Very exciting, everything’s the same with ISO, lossless quality, multiple subtitles and audio languages. I really like that it can switch blu-ray .pgs subtitles to something Live Plus can read, cause the device is now lacking of support to pgs subtitles in MKV. I turned to MKV because my WD TV Live Plus will not read menus, it plays ISO like any other video files. I don’t see any differences between ISO and MKV…When playing MKV I can still switch the audios and subtitles.

1 Like

BluRays are NOT lossless, therefor ANY copy is LOSSY.