Backup software that recognizes 4 different WD drives?

Howdy folks,
Up untill today I was running WD Smartware to backup (to an ELEMENTS USB drive). I decided to move to WD backup because I read Smartware is no longer current. Smartware did a fair job (although about once a week it seemed to take a few hours longer than normal to complete a backup) but it only recognized my WD USB MyBook and USB Elements, not my internal WD hybrid SSD nor my WD SATA HD (as target drives). Well WD BACKUP only sees the MyBook, not the ELEMENTS nor the other 2 drives. Is their a backup product that will recognize all these drives? Oh, BTW I just bought a MyCloud Home Duo and nothing seems to see it either. I like the way Smartware works (sans the sometimes really slow backups) but would like a backup proggy that is flexible enough to use with all my drives as either targets or sources. Does such a piece of software exist? Thanx!

Hi MrC1946,

Unfortunately, WD Backup software is not compatible with WD Element drive. Also these software are not meant to be used with internal drives.

You can also use File History (Windows) backup, it would recognize all these drives.