Automatic upload of deleted pictures from iphone

The following characteristics of my cloud app in the iPhones causes a big trouble:
Step 1) I let WD my-cloud app to automatically synch all the pictures.
Step 2) Then, I delete some of the uploaded pictures from the my cloud device only. (At this point, I do not delete anything from the iPhone)
Step 3) The my-cloud app re-uploads all the deleted pictures again to wd my-cloud.

I found this behavior of iphone app insane. In contrast to iPhone, the same application on android does not reupload the deleted pictures at all as expected.

Is this a bug of iPhone app, or is there any setting in the app to prevent this to occur in iPhone?

Hello, what version of the app you have installed on the iPhone? What firmware you have installed on the My Cloud? What version of iOS you have on the iPhone? Does the same thing happen if you manually upload all the pictures?

You HAVE TO delete the content you deleted from the drive from your iPhone BEFORE you re-sync, because My Cloud sees that files on your iPhone are not present on drive (because you deleted them) so it re-uploads your deleted files since My Cloud thinks they are “new” ones.

Just think about this, it makes perfect sense, no matter what an Android device can or cannot do. If you want to keep any deleted photos/videos you want, keep them on the drive, not on the iPhone. Delete them from iPhone.

I read your comments that was in 2016. I hope there is an upgrade app what I am looking for.

My wish is: I am tired of deleting photos on my iphone after importing all photos to my cloud. When I use my cloud app, I can select photos from my iphone Xs, it should automatically be deleted after importing or transferring. I don’t need to delete manually on my iphone. Did I miss new update?