Audio codec

I have model WD00AVP-00 and no audio DTS  avalable.Is it possible to upgrade my unit and get such audio format?Asking for help!Thanks in advance!

Im showing that you have a WD TV HD Media Player (Gen 1) To get a better response try asking to be moved to the WD TV live section of the forum. The current firmware is 1.03.01 for that media player and there hasn’t been a new one for a while. The only answer I would suggest is if you have problems with the unit  such as any media files. convert them to match the players requirements.

Many thanks for your advise.I`ll try another way to solve the problem.

Lawrence wrote:

Im showing that you have a WD TV HD Media Player (Gen 1) To get a better response try asking to be moved to the WD TV live section of the forum. 

Why would that help?   The WDTV HD Gen 1 doesn’t support DTS and never will.   It’s not licensed for it.

1 Like

TonyPh12345 wrote:

Why would that help?   The WDTV HD Gen 1 doesn’t support DTS and never will.   It’s not licensed for it.

So that WDTV HD Gen 1 users can read the post.

I’m still not getting it.    He posted in the Gen1 forum, and you’re recommending he go to the LIVE forum so people with a Gen1 can read it?

1 Like