Would you get two clouds or one cloud and one USB my book?

Its not busybox it self that is the problem. My DNS-323 that uses busybox does have a hook so that
things can be run every boot. Need to look at the different things that the dashboard can change and save. Like does it do anything with cron? Or does it in some way modify the startup scripts? Or what is changed when you say you want twonky or you don’t want twonky. Doesn’t a script have to be run to start twonky?

RAC

yeah we had someone in here that went and bought the gen2 and was about to do all that and for some strange reason he backed out and said [quote=“rac8006, post:2, topic:175084”]
My honeymoon is over also.
[/quote]

And your point is?

RAC

Your honeymoon is over :stuck_out_tongue: unless you get another gen2

My point would be: ‘stick with what you know’…

Yes, WD; I’m talking to you

Although, of course, in WD’s case, I’m using the word ‘know’ rather loosely…

I wouldn’t call working with the gen2 a honeymoon.

RAC

some matches are not meant to be…

I got… to open or not to open that is the question. If open not, I can returnith, if opendith, returnith not.

no idea why I ordered it… it brings such great temptations of filling it up with data and adds stress to my sin of storage gluttony :frowning:

Just noticed Newegg has the my book 8TB for 229.00 with free shipping.

RAC

anada est in 1967 does not allow imports? Or doesn’t Newegg ship to anada?

RAC

I got my WD 8TB USB drive for $299.99. don’t forget the fact that I can return it… where-as anything I order from U.S. or Amazon, I don’t have a place to return it for free.

and here is the calculations for Newegg…

Well I tried. Will keep quiet about US sales in the future.

RAC
PS have a nice day.

appreciated