Wireless Network Password Not Working

I have connected a TP Link TL-WN821N usb adapter to the WD media hub. The light comes on the adapter. The adapter is on the tested list. The adapter connects to the nework when used on a laptop. On the media hub when I go into network setup I get the wireless option. I go in and do an auto search and it finds my network. I select the network and eneter the password but it says the password is invalid. This is the correct password. I have logged into my wirless cable router (Netgear CG814WG) and checked. I have rebooted the router several times.The same password works with two laptops, an iphone and a blackberry on the same network. I am using WPA-PSK TKIP secuirty. I have no idea what to do now. This is aboslutly the correct password and I have tried it about 50 times now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have no idea what to do now!

Why not change the password for something simple and try again just to see if it is something in the password that the WDTV does not like. Do you have any special characters in your current password.

If you’re not doing so already, set your SSID to BROADCAST and try it then.

No special characters. Changed the password a couple of times and still no connection.

SSID already set to broadcast.

Try removing all security and see if you can connect. (just as a test)

Same issue .First my problem was the WDTV live telling me my Mac(osx 6.62) had no media in it. I did a hard reset and now it does not accept my network password anymore. Verry frustrated