Which cable for WD external disc?

I lost my power cable to older type of external driver. There´s no specification (ampers etc) and I do not know, which should I buy, only S/N and P/N (on the pic). Could you help, send me a link, which power cable would suit?
Thanks a lot,

Hi @HanaK
Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:

The port on the drive is USB Type Mini B , so depending on the USB port on your computer , USB Type A or C , buy a cable from Online or local store

If you have USB Type A on the computer , you need to get USB Type B to A cable
and if its USB C , then get USB Type B to C.

Centre is normally (always?) positive for WD’s adaptors.

For a WD external hard drive, you typically need a USB 3.0 cable, which has a USB Type-A connector on one end and a Micro-B connector on the other end. Some newer models might use a USB-C to USB-C cable. Check your drive’s specifications to confirm the exact type required.