Where Can I download "WD Unlocker"?

Hi
I’ve accidentally deleted “WD Unlocker” which I used to unlock my external drives!, and I can’t seem to locate a replacement copy.

Can you please advise where I can find it?
It’s the one tht looks like this:

Thanks

Install WD Discovery or WD Security. One of them should work.

Hey Everyone, I want to add up little bit contribution in downloading WD Unlocker.
“WD Unlocker” is a utility provided by Western Digital (WD) to allow users to access and recover data from a WD external hard drive that has been encrypted with hardware-based encryption. You can download “WD Unlocker” from the Western Digital website. Here’s how:

1. Go to the Western Digital website: Visit the Western Digital website (https://www.wd.com) and navigate to the Support section.
  2. Select your product: Choose the external hard drive product for which you need “WD Unlocker.”
  3. Download the software: Look for the “Downloads” section and select the “WD Unlocker” utility for your specific product. Download the software to your computer.
  4. Install the software: Once the download is complete, double-click the downloaded file to start the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.

Note: It’s important to ensure that you’re downloading “WD Unlocker” from a trusted source, such as the Western Digital website, to avoid downloading malware or malicious software.

If you have any difficulty downloading or installing “WD Unlocker,” you can contact Western Digital support for assistance. You can directlt contact me in case of more information.

Regard,
Mason