WD TV Live - Can Not Roll Back Firmware

Product - WD TV Live - PN: WDBGXT0000NBK-01 Firmware 1.08 Logs into Youtube but dies not give access to playlists or subscriptions?? Also Firmware runs very slow. Used both hard disk and usb stick to rollback but my WD TV Live refuses to roll back the firmware using - http://wdc.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5860/ any suggestions??

Did you try the latest firmware 1.09.10?

What are you trying to rollback to?

Have you tried resetting to factory defaults via the internal menu? This sometimes overcomes certain problems.

Now using 1.09 Firmware. Youtube still not accessable. Under MyYoutube the only links available are ‘Sign Out’ & ‘Pair Device’. - the links for playlist etc all disapear after aboyt two seconds of logging in. - How am I meant to access my Youtube content??? - Have not tried rolling back this firmware yet as fed up with the entire siutation and all my wasted time. - How can any software team not be embarressed by so many ongoing problems. - Its not like software design is rockect science these days.

WDuser100 wrote:
Now using 1.09 Firmware. Youtube still not accessable. Under MyYoutube the only links available are ‘Sign Out’ & ‘Pair Device’. - the links for playlist etc all disapear after aboyt two seconds of logging in. - How am I meant to access my Youtube content??? - Have not tried rolling back this firmware yet as fed up with the entire siutation and all my wasted time. - How can any software team not be embarressed by so many ongoing problems. - Its not like software design is rockect science these days.

What exactly are you seeing when you enter youtube? Have you reset your player to factory defaults via the internal menu.