WD - My Passport Ultra 1TB External USB 3.0/2.0 Portable Hard Drive

I just purchased this a short time ago and was wondering if this would still be compatible with my pc if I upgraded to Windows 10. I am older and really not that technology savvy … use the pc for mostly music and pictures. Thanks for any help anyone might provide,
Regards,
Paul

Hello there,

It should work on windows 10, are you facing any problems when you connect the device to you Windows 10 computer?

I have not downloaded Windows 10 yet … I was just wondering what would happen if I did. Thank you for getting back to me so soon. If I do d/l Windows 10 I will be sure to post if I have any issues. Once again, thank you for you help in sharing your knowledge.
Regards,
Paul

@Paul_Buchok reading others tales on here, some people have problems after upgrading to Windows 10. This seems to be an issue with older Windows drivers (the software that tells Windows how to access the drive) on Windows 10. You might want to keep this in mind for your upgrade. I’d suggest unplugging the drive from your computer before you update, though. :slightly_smiling: