WD My Cloud Home Device Offline

Has anybody tried to connect her/his My Cloud Home on another router (e.g. at a friend’s home) and see what happens?

Didn’t work for me but I appreciate that you posted it.

Hola, el dispositivo durante todo el día de hoy me dice sin conexion. Tengo internet, cambié el cable y todo sigue igual. Qué puedo hacer?

same here…and yet, strangely, my Plex server is still playing off it.

esperar…pareciera es un problema general

SERVICE NOTICE: Your My Cloud Home or ibi device may be offline and inaccessible

2 Likes

We can share file in LAN?

Possibly - if your drive is mapped in Windows explorer. Mine was and I managed to copy some files off, but then it disappeared.

I have the same problem this morning. The device is showing offline and the LED is blinking slowly.

1 Like

Great a 6hour old service notice from the admin that says its closed but the problem still persists! If its closed what’ the solution \ workaround?

Will my files be intact? I was in the middle of a backup and I cannot continue since WD’s servers died.

Same issue here

1 Like

Same problem here this morning, any idea how long it will take to come back online???

1 Like

I’m having the same problem that it says my server is offline. May I check when it will come back online please ?

Seem to be an Issue with the Proxy Server at WD - and I have a presentation today stored on my drive!!!

Yep same here device offline, though the Public folder is visible (logged in remotely, checked home LAN) so the device isn’t dead.
If I was there I would use that as a temp copy but as I’m trying to back up a bunch of stuff from the phone it doesn’t help…

My Cloud Home shows offline. How do I retrieve my files?

Same here. I thought I saw a software updat passing by.
Did this cause the problem?

There is a Proxy Problem by WD you can check it here to know when is fixed. http://status.mycloud.com/os4

1 Like

I have the same problem. I can’t see the folders and contents, but Plex still running (wtf?)