WD My Cloud Home Device Offline

Same issue also :hot_face:
since morning my device is offline :confounded:

I too have the same problem. The device is showing offline and the LED is blinking slowly

1 Like

I think that not many users will be able to find information on this forum. I propose to conduct this discussion on their Facebook and Instagram pages. Perhaps the company will respond to this problem much faster and solve it.

Continuing the discussion from WD My Cloud Home Device Offline:

Same current situation at Malaysia! At first I thought is my My Cloud Home issue and I had reset it to factory default! Can WD assists me to install back my My Cloud Home once the above issue resolve?
Thanks!

ho lo stesso problema il My cloud home offline. ho urgentemente bisogno di accedere ai file. esiste un modo alternativo? quando sarà possibile risolvere il problema?

Same here- will never purchase again-

Does anyone have any idea of how much longer this is going to be offline ??

I think that not many users will be able to find information on this forum. I propose to conduct this discussion on their FасеЬоок and Instаgrам pages. Perhaps the company will respond to this problem much faster and solve it.

Mine is back, I can login via the web.
You need to exit and relaunch WD Discovery to be able to see it in Windows Explorer again.

Sue?

1 Like

I unplugged, plugged again and after about 5-10 minutes it works as usual.

I hope it means it’s fixed for everyone

SERVICE NOTICE UPDATE: Your My Cloud Home or ibi device may be offline and inaccessible

I just received feedback from WD:

Update on your My Cloud Home or ibi device connection
We experienced an issue with our service that brought your My Cloud Home or ibi device offline. We understand that your data is important to you, and the content on your device is not at risk from this outage.

The issue has been addressed with an update that is now available. The update will install automatically within a few hours, or you may speed up the process by power cycling the unit once.

Sincerely,
The My Cloud Home and ibi Team

Still not working for me, I have power cycled but nothing so I guess still a waiting game!

Now working, it’s OK, the problem was created by WD itself, normally they tell us, that is a good lesson we learned today (we are totally under control of WD, WE MUST THINK ABOUT OTHER SOLUTION).

2 hours in tech support! both agents said I need to a factory reset but lose on my data.
WD- not worth time or money-
Hello OneDrive- you cost is sheap compared to WD and 1000% more reliable!!

All fixed here but need an alt contingency plan that allows access to data when WD is down. I’m hoping WD will respond to an incident ticket that asks how to access data stored on a hard-drive that I have physical access to when servers are down

Back to Online but all my data 's gone. pls helppppp. Anyone can suggest who/where I can ask for help?

1 Like

Mine is still offline and nothing is working :frowning:

■■■■! I am having the same issue too!!! Could somebody help please??? They have asked me to reset the device, but ended up it’s the problem of their end. Now all my data has gone!!!