WD My Cloud EX2 - Fireware Failed!

Hello, my office have a WD my Cloud EX2 and I upgraded the Firmware 2 days ago. After upgraded the Firewar, i cannot reach it by the original IP address.

Our original setup is link our office Server Active Directory (AD) to the my Cloud EX2. We have many user account from the AD.

Finally I got it’s IP address. However, the system seems crashed. It asked me to recreate the Admin account. Then it asked me about RAID Roaming , Just like the attached image. Actually, they are the same Hard disks in this my Cloud EX2, we didn’t unplug them, just the system reset itself.

I called WD Hong Kong support and they suggest me to backup all files first. In the web portal page (the attached image), I cannot click anything because the RAID Roaming option is held. I can see the files still inside the Hard disk (262GB free only). Then I go to use Windows Explorer and found it. WD_ShareFolder

Then I started to copy and paste to backup all files. HOWEVER, one of the Share Driver I cannot open it. Even I am using Admin account (actually, after the system reset, I lost all account…) , I tried different username but all FAILED. Now I cannot open that Share folder to backup the files.

WD_ShareFolder

May I ask many questions here?

1.about RAID Roaming ( the first image), any risks if I click OK to integrate them into this My Cloud EX2?

2.Before I do the question 1 to integrate them into this my Cloud EX2, I want to copy files from the Share folder (which I cannot access). If I unplug the Hard disk and plug it in the Computer as “D Drive”, any risks? will all data lost? If no risks, can I access them by this way?

We cannot get risks to do any steps. We cannot lost any files. VERY URGENT! Please HELP. Thank you so much!!