TITAN LIVE *1.5.XX Now Available for 2.01.86*

Metadata including genre, date, actors, overview etc and backdrops do Not display for Folders.

The Metadata you see in the Titan Live Screenshots are Files.

That’s right… Folder view does not show metadata… If it helps I am viewing by genre.

Now on to other things… I will soon be releasing Titan Live 1.4.17.

What’s new?

Firstly I have cut down the amount of xml files in the theme by reducing the need to change/edit text colours… for example I had all the light grey text changed to white to be viewable on the grey pop up alerts… they are now back to the original light gray colour and I simply made the pop up alerts darker.

Also I have re-designed the video and music play screens… I am talking about the PLAY FF REW images etc.

And lastly I am currently editing the new RSS page to be Titan Live… when I finish this I will release.

Cheers.

1 Like

Stupid question of the day…

What is the RSS piece really used for?  Can you guys provide some real world examples on how you guys use this?

Also, can’t wait for the new release!

Thanks…

Hi, I have just found This Theme and installed it. It’s the first theme I have bothered to download and use. I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work that must have gone in to making this theme, it truly is beautiful and also very fast. WD should build it in to the firmware.

Thank you.

Still digging this theme over others, very nice. One minor request I have for the next version…when in the Setup menu, allow the user to use the up arrow to get to the bottom of the list. For example, to get to System, you have to arrow-down several times, but it would be faster to arrow-up just a couple times to get to the same place.

IcedDog wrote:

Still digging this theme over others, very nice. One minor request I have for the next version…when in the Setup menu, allow the user to use the up arrow to get to the bottom of the list. For example, to get to System, you have to arrow-down several times, but it would be faster to arrow-up just a couple times to get to the same place.

edit    rv_setup_entry_page.xml

this

listbox valkey=“rv_setup_list” autoenter=“1” move=“row” cols=“1” rows=“10” loop_scroll=“1” lbmask=“u” hormove=“2”/>

to

listbox valkey=“rv_setup_list” autoenter=“1” move=“row” cols=“1” rows=“10” loop_scroll=“1” lbmask=“lr” hormove=“2”/>

(that’s a lowercase L and R)

1 Like

Thanks Joey I will change this for the next release.

Can someone explain the Hard Drive setup so wen you press movies, movies comes on and displays what movies you have.

My current set up is a western digital hard drive thats split into sections, Movies, Live TV just like in this theme, BUT when I click movies it displays the hard drive, then I have to click movies again to enter into that section ?  I’m at a loss as everything is in the root of the hard drive ?

Do I have to add some code or something ?

If this has been asked before could someone point me in that direction please…

Thnaks in advace…

Thank you so much for all your work on this theme. I just got my WDTV a few weeks ago and this theme makes it so much easier for me to see and read things. 

One question please. I am using version 1.2.23. Is there a way I can increase the font size on the movie screen. I can read the title just fine but the metadata and movie description is difficult for me to read. I have poor eyes and if there is a way I could bump up the font it would help me tremendously!

looking forward to next release. like your theme a lot.

thanks,

todd

Big thank you for the work you put into this theme !

I have a problem though:

The menu on the home screen is supposed to be centered vertically as I see in the screenshots.

But on my screen the menu is at the bottom of the screen and the images that are dispalyed on each menu item are truncated.

Any idea what’s wrong ?

I am using 1.3.17 and I have WDTV Live SMP with latest firmware (2.0.8 ??).

Regards

possibly corrupted upload

or you might just need to go to settings and reselect the theme

this would force the WD to use the new files

Hello

Love this theme tks for the hard work! I’m using 1.3.17.

Is it difficult to delete non used items from the menu like rss, live tv, etc? Which is the minimum number of items I should leave in the menu?

Really Thanks

5 (Main Icons) is the minimum amount you must have.

How to to Remove unwanted ones ?  See my post here…

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Streaming/Removing-quot-Live-Tv-quot-From-Main-Menu-Solution/td-p/417986

First off, I’ve had this theme for a while and its eye candy for sure. I love it.

That being said…this may seem like a n00b question, but I have a problem with what I had previously set up for moviesheets and coverboxes, especially the coverboxes. I was using TW Mojo and had used the TW No Cover Box_SMP 194X369 template on thumbgen to generate coverboxes. But now on TItan it does not display correctly. Is there a way to fix this, or better yet, another thumbgen template to create the coverbox as a sparesheet but not have the weird 194x369 resolution? Please help. Thanks.

There’s a program called Thumbgen Designer (google it, you’ll find it) that lets you edit existing templates, or even create your own. It’s free.  Give it a try to edit your cover box template. Obviously make a copy of your original template first so you can always go back to it in case you stuff it up.

There’s also heaps of existing templates out there.  Use the search function on this board, or use google.  You might find one that you like.

Titan live theme doesent use thumbgen moviesheets or covers.

It just uses the WDTV built in internal scraper to generate covers and info.

Joey you are correct in that it doesn’t use moviesheets, but there is nothing stopping it from using covers. I do. They are just folder.jpgs after all.

ronmaz wrote:
Joey you are correct in that it doesn’t use moviesheets, but there is nothing stopping it from using covers. I do. They are just folder.jpgs after all.

Sure … i was just stating that you don’t need to use Thumbgen or Fiddle around with templates for covers for this theme.

The WD scraper will auto generate covers

If you want to to use Thumbgen … that’s fine … no probs

But for “Newbies”  (no disrespect)  … it’s best to keep things simple at the start

and if they are confident enough and willing to spend the time … then sure, dive into Thumbgen and start designing and generating things.

Thanks Joey, I think in the past I edited Alaska light menu files with your help.

Ca I use those menu files with any skin?