"Skip To Desire Time" or "Resume" options not working

Hi guys,

I don’t know if anyone has seen this issue before. I’ve noticed for the last few days, that when I press the option “Resume” while playing a (stopped) movie file, it takes ages to resume the movie. It wasn’t like that until few days ago. It played the video immediately whenever I selected the “Resume” option.

Besides that, I just noticed few minutes ago that when I select the option to “Skip To Desire Time”, nothing happens. I select the specific time on the screen and press “Submit”. It worked perfectly well until few days ago. I used to select the time I wanted on any given movie or video file, and it just took me immediately to that desired time, but now it just closes the time screen after selecting “Submit” and keeps playing the movie like nothing happened.

I performed a full reset, thinking it could be a random issue, but it didn’t solve the problem. I don’t know if this issue is related with the latest firmware (3.09.18) or if it is something else, since I haven’t seen any comments regarding this issue.

Check if the same problem happens when playing the same video from another location.