Skip to Function not working after 1.11.14 firmware update

I got firmware update 1.11.14 the other day.  Since then, when loading a video from my servier (PS2 Media Server) the “SKIP TO DESIRED TIME” is not showing up for most file types.  The only thing that is showing is “CLOSE”.  MP4 seems to still work, but other file types like WMA and AVI etc. no longer show the SKIP TO.

Help?

Same here, frustrating as **bleep** as it is not remembring where I watched up to and keeps saying source was removed. Too many bugs

Guppy_puppy wrote:

I got firmware update 1.11.14 the other day.  Since then, when loading a video from my servier (PS2 Media Server) the “SKIP TO DESIRED TIME” is not showing up for most file types.  

The feature is still there.  Just press the SEARCH button on the remote (the magnifying glass button.)

1 Like

Plus you have to do it only with certain kind of files (AVIs): in MKVs for example nothing has changed.

Thanks for the workaround TonyPh12345

I notice that one I hit the search key the first time, after the CLOSE/SKIP TO choice comes up when pressing the middle button.

Clearly a bug introduced in this firmware release.  I hope its addressed in the next release.  WD Should not be expecting us to use workarounds.