Private Folder Sharing with other Users with Full Access

This ■■■■ just disappointed me. I wondered and just become foolish after buying this new upgraded ■■■■ of My Cloud Home instead of My Cloud. At least folder sharing with full access across users are not available.

I would like to share any folder with other users of My Cloud Home so that they can add that folder to their My Cloud App or can explore with WD Discovery. Why this feature is not included. Sharing link is not sufficient because of only a single file can be downloaded at a time and no folder can be downloadable at once. Too many limitations. Why there is not any dashboard or Control Panel. Why can’t I access the Public folder from My Cloud apps or WD Discovery? Is this the limitation of the Hardware, Software or Just making the users fool. Anyone, please send this disappointment to the higher authority so that they can make the possible change that can make the device more user-friendly.

For at least three years I am using WD My Cloud with lots of facilities like all the resource can be shared through windows network and also are accessible through Cloud. Any authenticated user can access, add, delete or create directory or file from wherever he access like My Cloud app or through a local network. I was satisfied with its services and performance.

I am a very older fan the WD product but this new upgraded ■■■■ of My Cloud Home just kills my $200. Anyone, please tell me the return policy of the ■■■■ or I will through this to municipal wastage bin.

@alpha.bd Maybe this will answer your question.
https://support.wdc.com/knowledgebase/answer.aspx?ID=20850&s=

You can search the Knowledge Base too or use the search icon image.

My Cloud Home Firmware is still unchanged after rebooting. My Device is connected to the internet and I am working with it from outside my network. Whats wrong! Why should I switch internet connections while the device is connected to the internet well? image

Please restart your firmware updater server. It’s not responding!