Password reset

I’ve been trying for four days to get the password reset on the account i really want to use, Each time it says it will send an email to the account address but that email never arrives. 

so I’ll try one more time. i want to reset the password on the account with username Sloppy.  Is there antyone here that can do that for me???

Sloppy1 wrote:

I’ve been trying for four days to get the password reset on the account i really want to use, …with username Sloppy. 

I’m not WD, but I’ll ask the question – that user was registered less than 2 days ago, so how have you been trying to reset the password for four days?

Date Registered ‎07-05-2015 02:31 PM

They were doing maintenance on the log-in/registration system over the last day or so, as it clearly said at the top of the main page during the period. It’s finished now, so hopefully the reset system should be available.

However if mails were sent but never arrived, I’d also confirm that there is no spam filter or something similar along the line that could be blocking the delivery. That’s always worth checking in detail before presuming that things aren’t getting sent at all.

Sloppy1 wrote:

I’ve been trying for four days to get the password reset on the account i really want to use, Each time it says it will send an email to the account address but that email never arrives. 

so I’ll try one more time. i want to reset the password on the account with username Sloppy.  Is there antyone here that can do that for me???

We were doing some maintenance on the log-in/registration system. You should not have any issues by now. Let me know if you still do.

I found out the problem. the password reset page asks for “username”. However, if you put your username, you don’t get a password reset email. Put your complete registered email in there, and then it’ll work.

@Hamlet is correct. We are currently working on our registration and sign in pages. Hopefully, they will be up soon.

please help me …:frowning: i need to reset the password too dx4000 up up up up

help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

can we hack the password