MyCloud and Twonky, not showing Thumbnails on TV

Hi there, I hope someone cann help.
until yesterday all was OK and Thumbnails shows in TV perfect but today I don’t know what happen… there is no thumbnails for videos or pictures in TV

This is my Problem.

Before:

After:

Tell Twonky to rebuild its database.

1 Like

Did You mean “Rescan Content Folders” in Advanced menu?

Yep…

1 Like

I did it but does not work

I’m confused about your pictures above in your first post.

Did you take a photograph before it stopped working – just in case it stopped working?

1 Like

TonyPh12345 wrote:

I’m confused about your pictures above in your first post.

Did you take a photograph before it stopped working – just in case it stopped working?

I find something!
with Twonky Version: 7.2.6-2G there is no Thumbnail

with Twonky Version: 7.2.8 Thumbnail works perfect
:confounded:

how can I fix it in 7.2 ?

Why are you using 7.2.6-2G? 7.2.8 is the latest version on the My Cloud.

1 Like

TonyPh12345 wrote:
Why are you using 7.2.6-2G? 7.2.8 is the latest version on the My Cloud.

Because I downgrade my F/W to ver.03.04.01-230

So are you saying it used to work in version 7.2.6-2G but now it doesn’t? – or is the reason it doesn’t work because you downgraded your firmware?

1 Like

TonyPh12345 wrote:

So are you saying it used to work in version 7.2.6-2G but now it doesn’t? – or is the reason it doesn’t work because you downgraded your firmware?

after downgrade it’s work fine but from dashboard I rescaned DLNA Database (Setting>Media>Rescan) then it does not work anymore :frowning:

any fix?

please some one help me to fix it

Go to the WD dlna settings and rebuild the db. Or just point your browser to http://wdmycloud:9000/rpc/rebuild and wait.

not woking! :frowning:

PEYMAN wrote:

with Twonky Version: 7.2.8 Thumbnail works perfect

Then upgrade your firmware.

Hey there

is there any one know why wd my cloud app does not show the photo thumbnails?

I did all configurations on device, rebuild many times but it does not show the pictures even. 

I am thinking of why I bought if it does not show?

sincerely

what i did to fix the thumbs is to log into Twonky via your web browser   http://192.168.1.youtIP:9000/#status click advanced then click clear cache then save then click Rescan content folders.   that should work.  I has the same tumbnail for 90% of my movies until I did that.