My PS3 cannot detect MBL

Hi,

Firstly i would like to say that i have searched thoroughly here and on the web and cannot find any solution to my problem.

As the subject says, my PS3 wont detect my MBL the 1TB model. As of now, i have connected both my Girlfriends computer and my own plus our mobile devices Ipad, HTC Desire, Ipod etc. and they all work fine! But when i try to search for a media server on my PS3 nothing shows up. In the manual it says that MBL is pre-setup to run on the first try on any PS3. 

I think that it has somthing to do with the twonky mediaserver thing,  but im not quite sure. We are useing a Netgear router, i have updated the firmwares fully, tryed rebooting, shutdown etc, but nothing is helping. I have been fighting all day trying to get the PS3 to show my newly bought WD My Book Live.

Could anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!

-Seb

Are you sure the files are on the public folder with media serving enabled for those folders on the configuration page and Twonky is giving permission to stream to the PS3? You can check the MBL settings by typing its IP address on a brower and to access Twonky type the MBLIPaddress:9000