My book live and TV Live both has issues connect internet

I have a WD My book Live with WD TV Live. I have trouble with both of them. They with wires connecting router. On my IP address webpage can see they connect. Also can see on webpage of mybooklive /UI# it usage on my computer. But when I’m down loaded software on my computer shows me cannot find my book live. We confirmed WiFi signal from provider is strong. Also cable connection is working. Another computer all using same router. The TV box can see the wifi name and IP address also show network connection. We factory reset not able to update now. Because show me the page said network error. Also can’t see anything page online. I did everything I can. That really not complicated thing. I’m frustrated…

Please advise.
Thanks.

Hi Luisa.H,

Which software did you download on your computer to check for My Book Live?

Since you are able to open the dashboard (UI of My Book Live), it seems that My Book Live is online and should try to check the software or install its latest updated version to rectify this.

Hi there. Thanks for reply. I was mistaken. On webpage saw the green light on its not really. ( It’s unplugged). I was download My Book Live Setup for Windows online. But when installed it shows me can’t recognized my book live. The book live connect ok and green light on. My WD TV live same connect wifi but can’t used. I have no idea what’s the problem. Was wondered maybe the router need be set up something?
Hope some body know it… Help me please!! Thanks

Reading online whole day still don’t know what’s the problem. Really need help… :frowning:
I’m waiting for help…
Thanks